Friday, August 1, 2008

Tech-Ed Durban 2008

I am off to Tech-Ed on Sunday, and this year I am following a mainly SOA track with a bit of dev thrown in.

Ron Jacobs’s sessions on WCF and WWF promise to be great, I have seen his sessions from Barcelona, and have been an avid Arcast.TV watcher/listener for years, so it will be great to see the man in person.

Speakers like Steve Riley and Shy Cohen also have some great sessions that I will not be missing.

It will also be interesting to see how the speakers handle questions around the Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, as there will be some of South Africa’s largest Development shops present and many of the guys there have been using these products in the wild and will have a ton of questions.

Good to see some top South African speakers like Hilton Giesenow and Ayal Rosenberg I always enjoy their sessions.

Please feel free to look me up at the conference and have a chat, looking forward to seeing you all there.

No comments: